Faith Filled Thoughts @ faithitout.com

Welcome to Faith Filled Thoughts. Every day Connie Ciccone will post a thought given to her from our Lord and Savior. Please feel free to leave comments for any post that might have touched you in some way. That is what faithitout.com is all about. Helping each other find the faith needed to make it day to day. This all is possible through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What do you think God would say about You?



Faith Filled Thoughts
May 5th 2010
Please share our website with your friends and family
http://www.faithitout.com/blog.html




What do you think God would say about You?


Philippians 4:9
“Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me
—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.”

What impression are you leaving for people around you?
When you are not around, what do they say about you?
If they were called upon to write a character sketch
of your life what would they say?
Pause and think about it.

When I was a Manager for a large Dept Store Chain JC Penny,
I was often confronted with very unique situations.
One really sticks in my mind.
I once received a letter from the Office Director.
He said that in the next few days one of their former employee’s
would be stopping by my office.

This was not unusual, but the way he described the young women was.
She had been so incorrigible that they had sent her through many departments.
The staff there was unable to deal with her behavior.
So Now I was getting her.
The Office Director suggested that I notify him
if there were any problems and they would quickly fire her.

I was just finishing the letter when there was a knock on my door.
A young lady entered ― she was the one that was being sent into my department.
I asked her to sit down and prayed for wisdom about what to say.

I asked her what she felt people thought of her.
It took some prying, but he finally she was able to say
that she felt people thought she was a good person.
I told her that she was about to see what people really thought of her,
and placed her file from the Office Director in front of her.

As she read, the color drained from her face.
she looked across the desk at me and said she had no idea that she was that bad.
(For as long as I continued in my position she was never in trouble again).

The thought goes through my mind from time to time about what people think about me.
Do they perceive my good intentions
or are they more often than not aware of my faults?

There is an even more pertinent question:
What does God think about me?
We know in reading the book of Job
that God was well aware of Job’s behavior
and even bragged about him to Satan.

What do you think God would say about You?



May He Bless You and Keep You Today!
With Great Love
IN HIS SERVICE
Pastor Connie

Please click below to see something Jesus left for your Spirit!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9P1wdJqGdA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home